3in Consulting will never sell your data.
This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather and use certain information about individuals to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The Data Protection Principles
We will comply with data protection law. The law says that the personal information that we hold must be:
- Used in a lawful, fair and transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes for which it was collected and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Kept securely.
What Data We Gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including age, email address and telephone.
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Website usage data.
- Other information relevant to client inquiries.
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How We Use This Data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for; enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email (Mail Chimp), telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling Information About You – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily by emailing email@example.com
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy and Mail Chimp, in line with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
We will contact you every 6 months to request if you continue to consent to opt-in to 3in Consulting holding your information and contacting you as outlined above.
Cookies and How We Use Them
What Is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
Links from Our Site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the ‘weareimmediacy.com’ domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you, including opting out of interest-based marketing entirely, using the Google Ad Preference Page.
If you have any concerns over how we use your data, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org